<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30580356?origin\x3dhttp://everads.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 22, 2007


Back to blog...

friday~

Its webmulti today. Once again in a grp i am not used to it. Wasn't in the right shape today either i guess. The topic is fun, its filming advertisement for the medical oil storyboard we did last week. I got pissed off today due to class had no people to take care of stuff & teammate insist that we move out now leaving the class empty. Sometime not i kiasi or kiasu.. i'm talking about safety... i hate to see people regret when the things are gone. Whats the point, prevention is better then cure right? Well...

After class is training. Shooting badly today, arm feels wierd. And due to me giving attitude towards my buddies in training... i think i had caused them some worries & unhappiness. I'm really sorry for what i did.. sorry. I am just feel down.. well i shudn't show it infront of u guys/girls anyway... my fault, really really sorry.

Sunday~

Today is a rest day, basically slack & msn at home...

the following to min min.. :

I'm really sorry about what had happen. I didn't meant to piss u off or anything. I'm just trying to be honest to my friend. I mean, you wouldn't like me keeping what i am unhappy of from you right. I'm really sorry if i had offended you in any way. I might have a character which is hard for me to accept some of the way my friends do things, but neverthless i treasure my friends, and they are always important to me & that includes you.

Its my fault for this thing to happen, i just want to let u know that i'm sorry and i am regretting it. I think u will say , if sorry got use, what are police for? But i am still sorry. I guess i just have to kick off my this bad attitude yea? I hope for forgiveness, improve our communication & hope that we can be good friends again. Joke, have fun all together with the gang okay?

End Of Post, Bid Farewell~

YWho am i?



*Ng Zhenyuan
*( aka. Mao Mao )
*26th July '88
*LEO / Dragon ^_^


*Bukit Batok primary
*Zhenghua Secondary
*Republic Polytechnic
*Singapore Management University 2011


YMy loves



*Archery
*Nice people
*Gaming
*Friends
*Family
*My dogs(pepper)
*Delicious food

YMy hates


*Idiots
*Those who demand yet they can't set example themselves
*Arrogant fags
*Backstabbers
*Ordered around
*Spider
*being lonely
*Shooting badly
*Injured

YWishes


*Her*
*New Desktop
*A Good semester
*PS3/Xbox360/PSP
*Graduate
*More clothes(sigh*)
*Good FYP grades
*Hope tomorrow is better

YFriends



*~AnGeLyNn~*
*~AlWyNn~*
*~ApRiL~*
*~DoRy~*
*~HwEe MiN~*
*~Ivan Leow~*
*~IvAn YaK~*
*~JiA MiN~*
*~JaYneR~*
*~JiMMy~*
*~JerMiNe~*
*~JuNe~*
*~JoAnN~*
*~KhAiRiL~*
*~NaNa~*
*~pAuLinE~*
*~RiNa~*
*~sHirLeY~*
*~ShiR~*
*~ShuChEn~*
*~XiOnG~*
*~WaNQiN~*
*~YaHuI~*
*~Yu HoNg~*
*~Yiyin~*



Ymonster talk





Yyesterday




YCredits


Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3